Stuff.
The week was alright, but the way it ended makes everything look bad. On that note, I could write a book on my experiences in hiring. I wouldn't, because I don't want to relive them.
That apart, things have been interesting nowadays. On the personal front, I've started dabbing poster colour on paper and calling it "art". I'd been interested in art when I was younger, and I'm kind of reaching into some of those forgotten hobbies. One way art is therapeutic is that I suck at it (ok not entirely) - and so, it sure as hell feels good to not care that I'm not good at the thing :)
Am I ready to display my creations? I guess so.
Please note that both of these have been inspired by Pinterest pins.
I'd have raved about this one if this were my own concept.
Girl looked good in the photograph.


aftr all these years i learn something new about you :) my personal fav - the rainbow umbrella
ReplyDelete